hi all,

i got the same problem too.
my cake core is 1.2.1.8004

i have followed the version-3 instructions
http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view/flashcharthelper-version-3
and add the following files from FlashChartHelper_3.3.91.zip
    * /app/views/helpers/flash_chart.php
    * /app/views/helpers/flash.php
    * /app/vendors/flashchart/open-flash-chart.php
    * /app/vendors/flashchart/*37 other files at the time of this
writing*
    * /app/webroot/open-flash-chart.swf
    * /app/webroot/js/swfobject.js
    * /app/webroot/js/json/json2.js

then i try to display a simple bar chart as stated in
http://bakery.cakephp.org/leafs/view/70
but it just showed a blank white square with any content?

any ideas on this issue? thanks very much for your help.

Regards,
Kit