I have a development and a production envirnoment.
To keep the databases up to date for both envirnoments, migrations are
excellent.
Is there something like that for ACL permissions?

I now use a temporary function to set the permissions and the aco_sync
plugin for keeping the ACO up to date.
In the temporary function I do things like:
- $aro = new aro();
    $aro->create();
    $aro->save(array('foreign_key' => 0, 'model' => 'Membership',
'alias' => 'Guest'));
and
- $this->Acl->allow('Geust', 'controllers/Posts/add');

That works perfect to setup permissions on the development, but of
course I all need to redo it also on the production envirnoment.
At the moment I add all ACL-permissions to a file and execute this
permissions again in the temporary function on the production
envirnoment. But I don't think that's a good procedure.

Does anyone knows a good procedure for 'deploying' ACL-permissions on
several envirnoments?