Hi,

I'd like to audit the login's and logout's of the system, we're using
Auth and if the user hits logout we can update the login audit table
fine however if the session time's out we're left with a login without
a logout. Is there any smart way we can do this, obviously we can make
assumptions given that we know the session timeout itself but is there
any smarter way of doing this, like a callback or something when a
session times out.

Thanks,
Tim.