Hello heli007,

Maybe using the HtmlHelper on your view like this:

<?php echo $html->css("default"); ?>

Do not forget to put the default.css file on app/webroot/css.

This is not the best solution. You must to create the layouts on the
app/views/layouts/example.ctp and set what of them must be used on
your controllers like this:

public function index()
{
    $this->layout = "home";