Hello,

I'd like to know how to use Eclipse and CakePHP combination to develop
a web application. I don't care about svn or development in teamwork.
I just need Eclipse to autocomplete all the code.

For example: In the Blog Tutorial on Cakephp.org Create a Posts
Controller section of the tutorial regards a code as follows:
$this->set('posts', $this->Post->...

The last Post does not posses any autocomplete list for its methods
and properties. I like it to show such list and I don't know how to
make Eclipse do it like it do for $this->.