Checking the page now I see that you have left the suffix off the end of the
google hosted url.  you need the suffix since this is external to you app
(sorry for any lack of clarity last email)

http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/prototype/1.6.0.3/prototype.js

---

@armen debugging try debugkit from the chaw also use firefox with firebug*
and also firephp*

@armen the inline event stuff you point in the source is created by the ajax
helper.  It prevents the form from submitting in normal fashion so that the
Ajax can happen

there is another issue here I submitted the form with javascript disabled
(it should still function with js disabled) i get this error
http://warplayart.com/warplayart/page/blog/posts/comments/add

*both extensions for firefox

@nancy thats the trouble with printed book; Its good to see that there is
ongoing followups to code in the book.  Core code changes and becomes
outdated
debug kit (you need ssh keys to get it AFAIK since being on chaw not github
you can't get zip/tar of it) mail me off list and I wlll send it to you
unless someone knows wheere you can get it without ssh
http://thechaw.com/debug_kit

here is a tutorial on debugging with firebug
http://sixrevisions.com/web-development/how-to-debug-php-using-firefox-with-firephp/

hth - S
ps let me know if you want me to send you debugkit