"What kind of field are you using to store HTML?"

As your new to MySQL its worth emphasising that text fields with the
datatype of varchar have a maximum length. Your data may be getting
truncated as it's too long to fit in the varchar field.

Have you tried increasing the size of the field in the database to a
larger value?