Hello I have problem with remote debugging on Zend Debugger or XDebug.
I attemped debug CakePHP 1.2 in Zend Studio (PDT) with Zend Debugger
on linux and XDebug in Windows. Debuggers work. But when I started
debugging first lines passed but in result I got:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare config() (previously declared in Y:\home
\jab\www\cake\basics.php:59) in Y:\home\jab\www\cake\basics.php on
line 77

Please, tell, how you configure debug for your CakePHP 1.2

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Taras