Hey,

yes, all emails that are not being delivered are not listet in the
logs of my email server. It looks like the send() command never gets
executed, the email is never passed into the mail-queue on the server.
The weirdest thing of all is, that on another server, every email gets
send without ANY problems. And it is the exact same code!