You load the record in the controller, before you push the data to the view
that you have in your link below. I would record the statistics at this
point in the controller.

I noticed in your view code, you have an array which you iterate. After the
first iteration, you have a header("Location:") - so I wouldn't bother load
an array of data, just the single record you wish to redirect from.

Hope this helps,
Richard