Hello everybody,

I have spent more then a day on this issue and still no solution :(

I am working on my first cake based project and i have a session
problem.
Currently using php session, security level low, session name is
CAKEPHP.
Check agent = false.

In FF everithing works fine, but in other browsers (IE, Safari, Opera
tested so far) the
session is not available between controllers.

Ex:
I login and i get redirected to the /home page
>From here i go to the /example page and the session is empty.
I go back to /home and the session is there.

I have also tested, database session, cakephp session and still the
same prblem.

This happens in every browser except FF.

Help pls
I am running out of time :(.

Tibor.