Actually I fixed All that problems related to JSON ,& I got all my
records on the web page via ajax call (That's Perfect).

Wot makes things harder in CakePHp is how to select records from a
table depending on another one !! ill explain further.

I got4 example 2 tables ::
   1-Categories
   2-Posts

 I want to get all the posts records whom r in a specific category .
 let's say that i want all the posts whom r in JQUERY category!

thx Agin 4 ur response ,I appreciate
Abraham