I'm somewhat new to cake, this is my second app and I'm having
problems with relationships. The first app I created was pretty
straightforward and I had a great time writing it in cake but my
database skills aren't up to par with my php! Here goes:

I have three tables that contain data which I want to relate,
profiles, categories and topics. I created a categories_topics table
with category_id and topic_id and that's just fine.

However, I want to link the categories and topics to profiles so I
created categories_topics_profiles which contains the
category_topic_id (from the join table) and the profile_id (to link to
the Profiles model) but it's giving me errors when I try to run a
simple find.

Is this the right way to build the tables or am I missing something?
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,
-Chris