Hey, I´m, trying to incorporate the plugin in my app, since it seems
amazing!

But I´m having some problems trying to implement it. Here they are:

I have Listing hasMany Attachment relationship

Then my data array is filled like this:

Array
(
    [Listing] => Array
        (
            [id] => 150
            [name] => JD1711
        )

    [Attachment] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [file] => Array
                        (
                            [name] => biglogo.png
                            [type] => image/png
                            [tmp_name] => C:\xampp\tmp\phpAC.tmp
                            [error] => 0
                            [size] => 5541
                        )

                )

            [1] => Array
                (
                    [file] => Array
                        (
                            [name] => corporate.JPG
                            [type] => image/jpeg
                            [tmp_name] => C:\xampp\tmp\phpAD.tmp
                            [error] => 0
                            [size] => 102052
                        )

                )

        )

)

Now, I´m doing $this->Listing->Attachment->saveAll($this->data); in
the Listings Controller (I know I could do just $this->Listing-
>saveAll too, but it´s the same).

The problem is in the prepare method of the Transfer behavior, line
193:

if (isset($Model->data[$Model->alias]['file'])) {

As you can see in my array, I have two files and this code seems
prepared to save just one file (since it looks for the 'file' field
directly, not having numeric indexes in mind.

Now, I know I can save files one by one, but seems like overkill, so I
just wanted to know what to do here, since the code seems not ready to
handle multiple file savings.

Any hint?

Thank you very much!

Martin