I have problems with i18n extract.

In my view users/index.ctp i have something like:
<?php __d('site', 'username'); ?>

In admin view users/admin_index.ctp i have something like:
<?php __d('admin', 'remove this user?'); ?>

When i'm going to extract via "cake i18n extract" i get the option to
merge all in one file, or not..
I have tried all the 2 options, but no luck..

Cake generates for me a default.pot with all the translations in one
file.
But what I want is that cake extracts to 2 files called "site.pot" and
"admin.pot". And not one big file called default.pot.
I can rename the files ofcourse, but then i have 2 files contains both
translations..
What i'm doing wrong?