Hi,

I would like to define several paginators for one model. For example

users_controller.php:

var $paginate = array (.....);

var $paginate2 = array (.....);

var $paginate3 = array (....);

so that I can use those in my views like this

<$php echo $paginator->sort($paginate, "Country'); ?>
<$php echo $paginator->sort($paginate2, "Country'); ?>
<$php echo $paginator->sort($paginate3, "Country'); ?>

The thing is I want to provide the user with several buttons to
paginate the view after different orders. But with the standard
pagination this doesn't seem to be possible.

Can I achieve this by overwriting the paginate() method from the
Controller class?