Hi all,

I started my community website without acl. Now its time to have acl
as I want to have moderators for some parts of the website.

I wrote a little controller, that assists me in putting all the aros
and acos in the db. In order for it to work i had to set the max
execution time in php.ini to a high value. Now the script runs for
almost 5 minutes, but finally all 1000+ aros and all 8000+ acos are
created.

I have the following aros

Superadmin
 -User::1234 // (thats me :-) )
Admin
 -User::1
 -User::2
 - ...

and this acos

User
-User::1
-User::2
-...
Post
-Post::1
-Post::2
-...

etc. (I have alltogether 10 aco groups with at least 500 children
each)
I've already checked that there are no double alias entries!

Now when I try to set the first acl permissions mysql crashes.

$this->Acl->allow('Superadmin','User','read');

--> crash

I want to give aro group with alias "Superadmin" read access to aco
group with alias "User"

Same happens, when I put "Post" instead of "User" as aco group alias

I also tried:
$this->Acl->allow('Superadmin','User',array('read'));
$this->Acl->allow('Superadmin','User',array('delete'));
$this->Acl->allow('Superadmin','User',array('read','delete'));
$this->Acl->allow('Superadmin','User','delete');

mysql uses 50% of my cpu (it's a dual core, so it uses 100% of one
core) and keeps allocating memory. So it's actually not really
crashing, but something goes terribly wrong.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Laura