But still... if a user chooses admin for slug, it would cause quite a bit of
trouble...
My guess is the only way to avoid this is to either hardcode an array of
reserved words and keep changing it as you add controllers-actions, or
simply do what u mentioned in first post about querying the ACOS table...
maybe that + reserverd words would be the best solution