Hi!

I have Articles with Tags. The same Tags are used y many Articles
(HABTM-Relation)...
Now I'm trying to create a full text search and I need to be able to
search through the Article.title and Article.content, as well as
through the Tag.name.

At the moment I have this (it works only for Article.title and
Article.content):

                $toSearch = Sanitize::escape ($this->params['url']['for']);

                $options = array
                (
                        'contain' => array ('Tag'),
                        'fields' => array
                        ("
                                *, MATCH (Article.title, Article.content)
AGAINST ('$toSearch' IN
BOOLEAN MODE) AS relevance
                        "),
                        'conditions' => array
                        ("
                                MATCH (Article.title, Article.content) AGAINST
('$toSearch' IN
BOOLEAN MODE)
                        "),
                        'order' => array ("relevance DESC, Article.title ASC")
                );

                debug ($this->Article->find ('all', $options));

... but what I need, is something like this (see the 'Tag.name' into
the MATCH's - it doesn't work):

                $options = array
                (
                        'contain' => array ('Tag'),
                        'fields' => array
                        ("
                                *, MATCH (Article.title, Article.content,
Tag,name) AGAINST
('$toSearch' IN BOOLEAN MODE) AS relevance
                        "),
                        'conditions' => array
                        ("
                                MATCH (Article.title, Article.content,
Tag.name) AGAINST
('$toSearch' IN BOOLEAN MODE)
                        "),
                        'order' => array ("relevance DESC, Article.title ASC")
                );

I really would appreciate it if anyone could give me some hints.

Thanks a lot!
Claudio.