>adam,
I know it's array and if you see my first post I had set array
already.

>Miles J
Thanks, Miles J
OK, I try to use $form->input()
Probably if i use $form->input() then if there is error the info user
enter is still there?
except the one invalid value??

I've been using $form->text style and if there is an error all the
info I entered gone :(
I was  wandering how should I fix this issue.

thanks,
Leaf child