Hi Everyone,
I know this only partially applies here, but I was wondering if anyone
was able to get the file/image loader working with fckeditor and
hopefully with ckfinder.

I think the same internal server error 500 xml is happening with both.
Without ckeditor i get a similar message. Fckeditor other than this is
working fine for me...

Standalone mode does not work for ckeditor. Same error.

I set  auth check to return true for now.  I believe my paths are
right.....

Any insight would be much appreciated...

Other alternatives, of any sort are also welcome. I just want a file
uploader + fck or tinymce editor type thing. Also image uploading/
thumbnailing is also highly desired.