Firstly, the $name must be == to the name of the Model. $name is used
to compatibility in php4

Secondly, The WorksCollections controller is looking for the
WorksCollection model. Cakephp only singularises the last word in a
multi word name. So you should rename your WorkCollection model to
WorksCollection.

Thirdly, your table name has the prefix cc_ so your are going to need
to set that either in the database configuration (if shared by all
your tables), or in the model (See api.cakephp.org)