Hi Josoroma;
This nice post: (http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php/msg/
c10840be78a34df0) although it is about finderQuery, will probably help
you a lot. I have to ask though - you sure you want to delete the Tags
themeselves and not just the ArticlesTags associations? What happens
if a Tag is shared between an article being deleted and one that
isn't? Or now that I think about it what you probably want is to
delete Tags that no longer belong to any Articles - in which case you
could also put some logic in your Article model afterDelete that calls
delete on unassociated Tags. Just a thought.