I don't know how to make my own sql code into Complex Find Conditions.
Especially with use of INNER JOIN or LEFT INNER.

For example:
$items = $this->Tag->query("SELECT Item.id, Item.thumb,
ItemContent.name, ItemContent.description, ItemContent.url,
Module.code FROM items AS Item INNER JOIN items_content AS ItemContent
ON ItemContent.item_id = Item.id INNER JOIN modules AS Module ON
Module.id = Item.module_id INNER JOIN items_tags AS ItemTag ON
ItemTag.item_id = Item.id WHERE ItemContent.language_id = $this-
>language_id AND ItemTag.tag_id = $id AND Item.visible = 0 ORDER BY
Item.id DESC");

Please help.