Hi All

I am working through examples of containable and applying conditions
to the results.

I have a basic blog example running, where Posts can have many
comments.

I'm trying to use contain with conditions so I can pick out only posts
that have been commented on by a particular user.

Here is my test function from my controller:

        function test() {
                $result =  $this->Post->find('all',array('contain' =>
'Comment.name
= "Howard"'));
                debug($result);
        }

I would expect the debug output in my view to only contain Posts which
user Howard has commented on.. however here are the results I get:

Array
(
    [0] => Array
        (
            [Post] => Array
                (
                    [id] => 1
                    [name] => First post
                    [date] => 2009-08-13 15:01:00
                    [content] => This is our first blog post, how
exciting.
                    [user_id] => 1
                )

            [Comment] => Array
                (
                    [0] => Array
                        (
                            [id] => 1
                            [name] => Howard
                            [content] => Lovely post, really lovely
post.
                            [post_id] => 1
                        )

                )

        )

    [1] => Array
        (
            [Post] => Array
                (
                    [id] => 2
                    [name] => Our second post
                    [date] => 2009-08-14 10:11:00
                    [content] => Our second post
                    [user_id] => 1
                )

            [Comment] => Array
                (
                )

        )

So as you can see it is still returning ALL posts yet only attaching
comments if they were made by Howard.

This isn't the behaviour I was expecting, as the example code shown at
http://book.cakephp.org/view/474/Containable claims it should exclude
all Posts without comments by the specified user.

I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction here.

Thanks
c5