Greetings!

I have 3 models:

jobs hasMany job_comments
job_comments belongsTo jobs

Site->Job->JobComment

Help me please to find works on a site which have 'trouble' comments

$this->Site->find( 'all', array (  'fields'    => array('Site.id'),
                                            'conditions' => array
('Site.id' => 3),
                                            'contain' => array (
                                            'Job' => array(
                                                        'conditions'
=> array ('Job.site_id' => 3),
                                                        'JobComment'
=> array (
                                                        'fields' =>
array ('JobComment.comment'),

'conditions' => array (

'JobComment.trouble' => 1
                                                                         )
                                                               )
                                                         )
                                                   )
                                            )
                                        ));

...It doesn't work good.
I no need all Jobs on site. I need only Jobs which have
JobComment.trouble = 1

Thx.