Hi, I'm new here :)

I'm trying to create web service in CakePHP but I have some problem.
First of all I would like you to look at this ...
http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view/soap-services-in-cakephp

I followed this article to make web service. And please browse to page
3 and scroll down you can see "Component" class extends. Please look
at "Component->startup()" their is a line that call "Render()".

The problem is when it came to display in browser, something wrong so
in the browser there's nothing to see! ... but if I change to another
way to "Render()" without using "Component" (place "Render() directly
in controller) it's fine :> I can see "XML" file smoothly.

So I don't understand why :(
If someone can help I'm really love you a lot :)

Thanks
ZYP