Hey everyone.

I have 2 models: User (hasOne) Character (belongsTo) User.

Everything works great on my laptop. When I move it to a server,
somehow, it can't find associations in models. If I do a find('first',
condition id) i get only the User (not the Character too, and YES it
exists in DB), even if I do $this->User->recursive = 1,2... or add
'recursiove' in find options.

If before the find I manualy bindModel them it works (but I don't want
to do this stuff for all my associations). Somehow cake is ignoring my
associations in model files on the other machine and I don't
understand why.

Database exactly the same on both servers, php 5+ on both.

Maybe there is something simple that I'm missing.

Thank you,
Buzachis Aris