Hi everyone
I'm trying to get CakePHP to translate stuff for me, and I recently
followed the book on the Translate behavior and all is working fine...
kind of.
I have a model (lets say 'UserProfile') that $actsAs Translate. The
UserProfile model belongsTo a User model, and User  hasOne
UserProfile. The problem arises when I try to use $UserProfile->find()
or $UserProfile->paginate(). CakePHP tells me that it's missing the
table User, even though it exists.

I googled it up and came across something similar (https://
trac.cakephp.org/ticket/5593), but the only difference is the author
uses a $recursive = -1, but I want the relations to be established.
(Like in my result array, I dont just want a 'UserProfile' but also a
'User') Is there any solution to this?