Hello,

I've been developing my cakephp application with MySQL sor far and now
i must migrate the database to an oracle one.

I've created an oracle database and import the tables, everything
wrked fine.
Here an extract of the tsnames.ora entry concerning this databse :

 ORACLE_DPRO =
  (DESCRIPTION =
    (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = 10.50.114.21)(PORT = 1521))
    (CONNECT_DATA = (SERVICE_NAME = DPRO11))
  )

In my databse.php, i've set up this :

                var $default = array(
                'driver' => 'oracle',
                'persistent' => false,
                'host' => '10.50.114.21',
                'login' => 'AZIZM',
                'password' => 'AZIZM',
                'database' => 'DPRO11',
                'encoding' => 'UTF-8',
                'prefix' => '',
        );

Whe i go to the test, cakephp show that the databse config gile is
present and then nothing else, i think it bugs when he try to verify
the connection... :

Release Notes for CakePHP 1.2.1.8004.
Read the changelog

Your tmp directory is writable.

The FileEngine is being used for caching. To change the config edit
APP/config/core.php

Your database configuration file is present.

Do you have any idea of what should be the problem ? Thanks in
advande, me i have no clue...