Hi everyone,

I've transfered all my data from MySQL to an Oracle Database.
It used to work very well with MySQL.

Now, when i try to launch my application, i've got weird request.

I respected all tablename conventions from the CakePHP sites so i've
set plural tablenames. For examples for the table "groups" here is the
sql request from CakePHP :

SELECT Group.id, Group.name, Group.parent_id, Group.lft, Group.rght,
Group.commentaires, Group.created, Group.modified FROM groups Group
WHERE 1 = 1 ORDER BY Group.lft asc

Notice that it don't use the plural of Group AND at the end, in the
"FROM", i've got the tablename two times.. I don't have any clue from
where does it come and how can i fix this.:(

Thanks in advance for any help