Hi

I have a select box that is populated by a database:

                $isps = $this->Consultation->Isp->find('list');

and then output using the form helper in the view:

                echo $form->select('isp_id', $isps, array('selected' =>
$ispselect),
array(), 'select your supplier');

This works fine, however what I want to do is have an extra option
inserted between the empty element 'select your supplier' and the
first item from the array $isp , this option would allow me to have
the option selected be "none of the below".

I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this, can anyone give
me any pointers?

Thanks very much
c5