Hi !

I figured an issue and I'm turning around to find the solution..

I have a Member table and each member can have one (only) other member
as partner.
So I want to make a self-join with the table Member to say that my
foreign key itn my member_model 'partner_id' point to another member
from the same table.

So I'd like to know how I can do that with cake...

Right now I have

        public $hasOne = array('Conjoint' =>
                                                array('className' =>'Member',
                                                        'foreignKey' =>