Here's what I've done in the view:

        <?
        $i = 0;
        for($i = 0; $i < sizeof($this->data['Blogurl']['url']); $i++){
            echo $form->input("Blogurl.url.$i", array('label' => 'URL'));
        }

        ?>

        <?echo $form->input('BlogurlUrl', array('name' =>
'data[Blogurl][url][]','id' => '', 'label' => 'URL'));?>
onclick="$('#BlogUrls').append($('#BlogUrlRow').html());"><?__('Add
URL');?></a>

In controller, I had to validate manually each URL since the saveAll()
method won't work because of the non-conventional field names.

May be there's a better solution to deal with this problem if you know
exactly how many URLs you're expecting to receive; but in this case user may
add many URLs as he desires.

Of course guys *don't do this at home; and ensure you're under an adult
supervision if you want to do it;* and always remember to use Cake
conventions and methods (that's why we are using a framework).

Thanks guys for your help and cooperation!

Nicolás Andrade
*n...@nicoandra.com.ar*
 Blog <http://www.nicoandra.com.ar> | CV <http://nandrade.awardspace.com> |
Flickr <http://www.flickr.com/photos/aanm> |