Thanks, Rick.  I was trying to determine if there was an easier way to
add it, but after talking with some of the developers in their IRC
chat, I couldn't think of any as the call to the autoload is
required.  I was trying to think of a way to package it all up, such
as in a plugin or something similar.

By the way, I think I'll add the autoload in the boostrap file instead
of config, but I suppose that's personal preference.  ;)  Thanks for
replying!