Hello everyone.
My name is Fernando. I`m from Brazil.
This is my first message in the group. I have one question about
cake-solutions.

Let me explation what i mean.

Imagine that i have the table Websites which contains 5 fields.
id int(5)
name varchar(100)
domain varchar (255)
country varchar(50)
stylesheet varchar(40)

Lets consider also, that i have 3 rows in the table (actually, the table
will have thousands of lines), but its only an example:
id   name          domain                 country         stylesheet
1   PAUL    http://www.paul.com   BRASIL              31.css
2   JOHN    http://www.john.com   USA                    9.css
3   JACK    http://www.jack.com   CANADA          322.css

In my system, i have installed my cake like this way (imagine windows only
for example - my app will be placed in a linux).

c:\cake [this is the core]
c:\www\allsites [this is the app folder]

Let me say also that all domains (paul.com, john.com, jack.com) points to
the same folder (c:\www\allsites)
So, very easy to understand. Now is my question:
When the visitor comes into whatever site, is cake able to load information
from the database according to the typed URL?

I mean: if i type www.john.com or john.com is that possible to do something
that recognizes the URL and retrive all the Websites table information and
all the related table only from id number 2 (which is john) and place the
stylesheet 9.css into the rendered page?

Has someone done any system like that which has only one app folder for many
sites at the same time?

This system will receive thousands of visits per day.

Thank you
Fernando