Okay, this is probably the most simple, ridiculous question you've had
on this group, but here goes...I downloaded the latest version of Cake
and uploaded it to a directory on the server (LAMP).  I cleared up the
errors when accessing the root of the folder (http://lifespotlight.com/
fitnessdirectory/) and then tried to go to
http://lifespotlight.com/fitnessdirectory/cake_install
and I get this error: "Database table fdir_cake_installs for model
CakeInstall was not found."

But there's no other instruction on that page and I don't see how to
get Cake to install a default setup.  Any help?  What did I miss?

Thanks!
Scott Kustes