Hey hello i'm new to cakephp but i think it's a really cool thing to
learn and so fare all went well. But now I  have a problem and i can't
figure it out by my self.
I have a plug in and I visit the plug in over the url pluginname/
controller/action and i want to go back over a navigation menue that
is integrated in my standard layout to an url controller/action. That
fails because the html helper routes it to pluginname/controller/
action what do i wrong? My html helper in the layout menu looks like
this
$html->link('controller'=>'users','action'=>'home').

I would be very kind if you could help me thanks in advance.