The object is probably wrong but I couldn't find anything better.

I want to bake an application that let's some users select which
fields should be shown (for some selected table).
I have a model, say Master, and each main record has an associated
Detail model (hasMany - BelongsTo relationship).

Some supervisor user should be able to select, say, Details.field1,
Details.field3, and so on and other users should see only this fields
when viewing/adding/editing Detail record.

Is there a way to do this easily in cakphp?

Thank you

   maxx