this piece of code is in the post.php

<?php
   class Post extends AppModel {
   var $name = 'Post';
   }
   ?>

this piece of code in the posts_controller.php

<?php
    class PostsController extends AppController {
    var $name = 'Posts';
    function index() {
    $this->set('posts', $this->Post->find('all'));
    }
    function view($id = null) {
    $this->Post->id = $id;
    $this->set('post', $this->Post->read());
   ?>

I have done nothing complicated..!!! jus followed the blog tutorials