PHP is primarily a web centric language.  Once the browser is closed,
there really isn't a way to clear the cookies of a visitor, as there
is no further way to interact with the web site, and thus the server
that runs the PHP code.

If you are thinking more along clearing your OWN cookies after you
close your browser, you'd still have to manually configure your
browser to run a script (locally) to delete your temporary internet
files (or a specific one), and run PHP as a CLI on your own computer.

However, I'm pretty sure what you're asking about is related more to
my first paragraph, which means - I'm afraid - that it is not
possible.

@hellfish: If you took the amount of time to write that out, you could
have just as easily taken the time to answer more respectfully,
regardless of whether it was a joke or not.