For that one there is no one-click simple trick.

I guess you could return an ajax html snippet containing a javascript
that trigger a redirect... unless it gets captured in some security
check.

What I have done though is to have that logic in javascript. Cake
simply returns success or error on the request and then my javascript
knows whether to redirect or not.

/Martin