Hi, I am fairly new to CakePHP, though have been impressed with its
capabilities.

My problem is as follows:

I am creating an ajax form using the $ajax->form() method. This all
works nice and well. Now I am using the validanguage helper to do some
client-side validating. The helper works (I get an error message when
I press the submit button), BUT the form still does the ajax call.
This obviously shouldn't happen if the form doesn't validate.

I suppose the ajax call is being submitted anyway because the $ajax-
>form() method uses its own little piece of js to submit the form and
thereby doesn't care about validanguage not validating the form.

Anyone any clue how I can fix this problem?

Thanks!

Robin