Ok I think I know how can I use controller, plugin and action but it
not fix my problem.

My problem is I don't know what is current controller,plugin or
action. I want to know current controller,plugin or action in file
routes.php to check and do something besides the routing.Such as
include other files in routes.php on the condition of controller or
plugin, exp: routes.php in any controller if I created it.