Thanks Martin,

I still am trying to wrap my head around the workflow... so now that I
have my database running and the cake folder in htdocs... what do I do
now? Is the app folder where I do my development? Do I have to create
a folder for my project? Where do I bake? In the app folder or
somewhere else? I can't find any documentation that answers these
questions definitively. Any guidance you could provide would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!