Hi @all,

I'm really new to CakePHP and I read about the ACL modell of CakePHP.
As usual also the examples seems to be simple so it is easy to
understand the system. I'm evaluating cakePHP for a new project where
I have records which belongs to a given user = that is the owner of
the record. Now I want to have a ACL system which enables some groups
(like Administrators) full access to these records. That is the "easy"
part and is well documented. The second part is a little bit more
tricky (in my opinion): The owner should also have full access to his
record details (means should be editable) but other users should have
no access. That means that the ACL system has to decide according to a
field value of a record if the user has access to or not.

I hope it is clear what I need and hope that someone can spend some
light on this issue.

Thanks in advance,
rOger