Sorry.  When calling $session->flash('auth'); in my layout, it outputs
the message like this:

I would like it to be whatever I want it to be.  When calling $this-
>setFlash(), the second or third parameter allows you to set the flash
layout.  And then $session->flash(); will output the message in that
layout.  However, this functionality is missing from auth flash
messages.

Or is it?  That's what I'm asking.