No, the behavior wouldn't automatically pick it up. Also, it accepts
only 3 options ('recursive', 'notices', 'autoFields'), so you couldn't
pass the array like this:

var $actsAs  = array(
        'Containable' => array(
                'DpageStruct' => array(
                        'DpageStructField' => array(
                                'DpageField' => array(
                                        'Language'
                                ),
                                'HtmlInputType'
                        )
                )
        )
);

Although, that would be handy. Perhaps there's a good reason for that
but I'm barely into my first coffee so I can't say.