On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 6:03 PM, kicaj <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I have relations Post hasMany Tag, and my form look like this:
>
> <?php       echo $form->create('Post');
>                echo $form->input('name');
>                echo $form->input('content');
>                echo $form->input('Tag.0.name');
>                echo $form->input('Tag.1.name');
>                echo $form->end('Submit');       ?>
>
> ...and this form create 3 INSERT queries ($this->Post->saveAll()),
> but I would like adding some fields in beforeSave() function, for
> example:
> $this->data['Tag'][2]['name'] = 'some...';
> $this->data['Tag'][3]['name'] = 'some2...';
>
> But this's not working, why?
> How I can adding fields into beforeSave


Do you have any validation rules?  What's the
output from $this->Post->invalidFields() after
save all?

Best regards.

--
MARCELO DE F. ANDRADE
Belem, PA, Amazonia, Brazil
Linux User #221105

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to