We aregoing through the "Simple Acl controlled Application Tutorial"
as per the manual.

Everything is going fine until we try and run the "Automated tool for
creating ACOs" in this section;

http://book.cakephp.org/view/647/An-Automated-tool-for-creating-ACOs

When we run this method we get the follwing Fatal Error;

Fatal error: Call to undefined method App::objects()

The line causing the error is;

$Controllers = App::Objects('controller');

I seem to remember doing this tutorial in an earlier version of cake
without problems

Anyone have any ideas whats going on? Is this a latest version bug?

Thanks

Rob